Steps to becoming a new member in the Manitowoc County Board of Realtors
1. New agent obtains Real Estate license
2. New agent chooses which company they would like to be affiliated with
3. New agent fills out application and turns it into the AE with all fees & copy of their license
4. New agent’s name is presented to the Board of Directors at their next monthly Board meeting by the Membership Committee chair.
5. New applicant’s name is printed in the Weekly Update email for comments or objections. Comments or objections should be sent to the Membership Committee chair and/or AE.
6. Upon completion of all items listed above, the Board of Directors reviews the name of the Provisional member ready for installation and votes qualifying member into full REALTOR® membership at the next Board of Directors meeting. If Provisional agent does not meet the membership criteria within the timelines set forth by the MCBR, the agent's REALTOR® status is terminated and member status is changed to salesperson agent. This means applicant’s license to use the term REALTOR® is automatically revoked and will immediately discontinue use of the term REALTOR®, all REALTOR® trademarks, and have NO REALTOR® benefits.